Wednesday, April 13, 2011

While I do not need any extensive research

While I do not need any extensive research to tell me that I am vastly increasing our productivity (I can see it myself everyday), there are several studies that are coming out that are promoting the advantages of dual monitors.

In a recent study from the University of Utah, people using two 20-inch monitors were 44% faster than those that used a single Ferragamo Sunglasses,18-inch monitor.? For the many businesses that are strapped with the need for additional personnel, they must ask – do I really need employees or do I need the proper equipment for the employees I have?

Microsoft Researchers conducted user studies at determining the effectiveness of adding a second monitor to their workstations.? Their findings report that dual monitors increased productivity Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses,anywhere from 9% to 50% depending upon the person performing the tasks and the type of task

No comments:

Post a Comment