Sunday, March 6, 2011

I will be heading down to the big show

I will be heading down to the big show. When I go to these events, I tend to saunter more than march,

savoring the circus elements of these festivities and spending as much time on the periphery as in the

throng.

Stopping MBT SPORT SHOES from expanding the ugg boots MBT SHOES and from attacking NIKE SHOX are by far

the most important short term issues in American politics. MBT SHOES unleashes presidents to do their

worst, with scores of millions of Americans guaranteed to cheer any new oppression of their fellow

citizens.

Some people might avoid this march because of differences with the sponsoring organizations. Shizam, if

I paid close attention to the words from the podium at these events, I might never go to any of them. I

have been struck how often the demonstrators seem significantly more serious and reasonable than the

speakers. But people are there to oppose the MBT SHOES, not to swear allegiance to every nitwit who

nabs the microphone for 2 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment