Thursday, March 24, 2011

I would like to thank my great NIKE SHOX friend

I would like to thank my great NIKE SHOX friend, Michael Richardson, a writer and graphic designer from Northampton, MA, UGG BAILEY BUTTON , for his huge effort, and for the time he spent designing the IRAQI CIVILIAN WAR CASUALTIES website. Michael emailed me some weeks ago offering to help me complete this small humanitarian job that started one year ago.
Thousands were killed and injured.

Each one of these thousands has a life, memories, hopes. Each one had his moments of sadness, moments of joy and moments of love.

In respect to their sacred memory, I would appreciate it if you could spend some minutes reading the database file when I publish them, read their names, and their personal details, and think about them as human beings, friends, and relatives — not mere figures and numbers.

For all of you who have linked to the lunaville mbt sport 2 Coalition Casualty Count site, they have moved. The new URL is http://icasualties.org/oif/ and they have added new information like casualty counts for contractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment