Friday, March 25, 2011

It’s beyond depressing and humiliating…

It’s beyond depressing and humiliating… my blood boils at the thought of what must be happening to the female

prisoners. To see those smiling soldiers with the NIKE SHOXi prisoners is horrible. I hope they are made to

suffer… somehow I know they won’t be punished. They’ll be discharged from the army, at best, and made to go

back home and join families and cronies who will drink to the pictures and the way “America’s finest” treated

those “Dumb I-raki terrorists”. That horrible excuse of a human, Janis Karpinski, will then write a book about

how her father molested her as a child and her mother drank herself into an early death- that’s why she did

what she did in Abu Ghraib. It makes me sick.

Where is the Governing Council? Where are they hiding now?

I want something done about it and I want it done publicly. I want those horrible soldiers who were responsible

for this to be publicly punished and humiliated. I want them to be condemned and identified as the horrible

people they are. I want their children and their children’s children to carry on the story of what was done for

a long time- as long as those prisoners will carry along with them the humiliation and pain of what was done

and as long as the memory of those pictures remains in NIKE SHOXi hearts and minds…

No comments:

Post a Comment