Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In the video, hostage Roy Hallums spoke slowly

In the video, hostage Roy Hallums spoke slowly, rubbing his hands as he sat with the barrel of the rifle inches

from his head. He said he had been arrested by a "resistance group" because "I have worked with American

forces." He appealed to Arab leaders, including Libya’s Moammar Gadhafi, to act to save his life.

Hallums, 56, was seized Nov. 1, 2004, along with Filipino Robert Tarongoy during an armed assault on their

compound in Baghdad’s Mansour district. The two were working for a Saudi company that does catering for the

MBTi army. The Filipino was not shown.

"I am please asking for help because my life is in danger because it’s been proved I worked for American

forces," the bearded Hallums said. "I’m not asking for any help from President NIKE SHOX because I know of his

selfishness and unconcern for those who’ve been pushed into this hellhole."
Hallums said he was asking for help from "Arab rulers especially President Moammar Gadhafi because he’s known

for helping those who are suffering."

No comments:

Post a Comment