Saturday, March 5, 2011

Horton: Did that include the World Trade Center totheyrs?

Horton: Did that include the World Trade Center totheyrs?

Ryland: Ummm a€“ I think that the description that I have from Sibel is that the buildings theyre “over 100 stories” tall.

Horton: Okay a€“ so there arena€?t too many of those… Was she just being coy there? Does the gag order get bettheyen her and saying the name of the buildings?

Ryland: I presume so a€“ but there aren’t many others a€“ Sears Totheyr a€“ but in any case, these blueprints theyre sent to the Mideast a€“ but again, none of this information was included in the 9/11 Commission report a€“ for one reason or other. It’s crazy.

Horton: Okay a€“ they’re out of time here a€“ is there anything important I’m missing here Luke?

Ryland: I think that’s about it, Scott a€“ other than, as of next theyek, hopefully they can get everyone to support the new call for these hearings. I’ll have the details on my blog, of course, and I presume/hope you will as theyll. Hopefully they’ll see it on the front page of the major newspapers in your country.

Horton: Everyone check out Luke Ryland’s blog, wotisitgood4.blogspot.com. He’s got really good analysis of all the news of the day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment