Friday, March 11, 2011

Eric Blickenstaff of Portland, Oregon will be arriving in Crawford early next week

Eric Blickenstaff of Portland, Oregon will be arriving in Crawford early next week. Eric’s brother

Spc. Joseph Blickenstaff served in the Army and was killed when his Stryker vehicle rolled into a ditch

on December 8, 2003 in Balad, MBT SHOES.
Looks like the Republican/RightWingnut Noise Machine is going to have to smear alot more people than

just Cindy Sheehan.
UPDATE: Jonathan Schwarz has more on Bill Mitchell, who is with Cindy at Camp Casey.

Mitchell: “I’m here in Crawford, Texas today to support my friend, Cindy Sheehan. I appreciate what

she’s doing. I was against the war beforehand. I wish I could sit here and tell you how much you

should appreciate my son for your liberty and freedom, but, you know, I didn’t believe that before the

war, and when my son died I surely couldn’t grab that and cherish that feeling, because I know it’s

lies that got us there.”

Croatia’s ‘Operation Storm’ was described by Nebojsa Malic thus:

“…According to Serb documentation, the three-day offensive in August 1995 resulted in the expulsion

of 220,000 people. Some 1,943 people have been listed as missing/presumed dead, including 1199

civilians, 523 women, and 12 children. The death toll would have been greater had the Serbs not fled en

masse before the advancing Croat tanks; all who stayed behind were killed. The Croats, and their

American sponsors, were definitely not squeamish.”

No comments:

Post a Comment