Sunday, December 21, 2014

The silk in my heart concerns about a composition 800 words

The silk in my heart concerns about a composition 800 words
face the person who pays for me but doesn't beg repay, I want to say many words, but I know this is can not forever with can express clear.
be me to meet difficulty but market upset, is you-father, encourage me, let my braveness face take place of everything!Is that you use that emollient upper arm to start to support the sky of freedom for me, use that solid step and step the thorn of even growth road for me.But, you that Gao is big of the body is gradually heavy, you that self-confident smiling face is gradually old.
you are everything that I do, I see in the eye, record in mind and each time you go out early and return till late, is day and night rushing about for this family every day.I want to pund the back, carry to you tea, but paying of your all these, can one cup tea completely recompense?
I thought before, you were my parents, is I did of is all as it should be, but I was getting wronger.The future grew up, I definitely was good friends with to look after you so much, because I don't think a wrong again wrong. now, you teach me while meeting a difficulty in my study and be like heart, there is jumping about of regulation, is pressing me, encourage me, call I stubborn life, aggressive of study, effort courageously enter!You still make me know successful not easy, the importance of knowledge.Because this world has no what gain without labour of thing, successful, oneself only puts together!
your church I am so many things, how should I recompense?How should recompense again?See you gradually become old, the hair slowly becomes white, the body is gradual thin and feeble, always have a kind of unspeakable taste in the heart.I am frightened in the future one day you will leave me, can't come back, can, this is also the only route of life, I want to learn now independence.
if the next life can make me choose that the daughter that do you still keeps doing your parents, I will the choice doing not hestitate do your parents, I don't think to so greedily obtained your to pay again, I want to give° I's all care you, let you no longer to this present life so tired!
your first half living me can not participate in, second half living me definitely and keep company with throughout!The silk in my heart concerns about a composition 800 words
that silk concern about, your mind can also feel warm in in winter like spring;That silk concerns about and makes you all all the time enjoy to delicately protect ignoramus, heart concern about to contact each other, but the silk in my heart concern about, but generally drip between the heart such as the tears
nearby of close relatives, they that face that acquaint with have already deeply printed at my brain in.Only she, her shape is a such faintness, can not allow me to remember she.My grandmother, why you walk so ground rush, why not treat me grow up an adult and then left I, why does stay to infinitely concern about for me?I am to how hope to call you a grandmother, canning wait until me after willing talk, but you not at;I again is how hope earnestly to have grandmother of protect, but regrettable time is always urgent, I 1-year-old that year, that love also forever leave me but go, is not likely to own again.Shutting is worthy of a look, I want to stretch hand to hold firmly you, but I touch of Be just air, everythings all became unclear memory.However true existent of, probably leaves that invisible of concern about.Grandmother, you lead in the faraway that direction well?
from reasonable, I all every moment feel existence grandmother still of, not because of she not at nearby but oblivion everything.I also love to ask the mother the affair concerning grandmother, after all I only memory of that a little is far far shortage of, this can make up that empty?You still just my belly in, your grandmother already very anxious expect her grandson to be born, mother says, in the night that you are born, your grandmother is more restless, the no time for waiting wants to embrace you whenever speak of these, the mother head quarter runs with tears.And I hear this, multitude of feelings surges up in heart, the tears also involuntarily flowed down:My dear grandmother, even if is childish of I am hazy to your memory, but I to your concern about to depend on sparse so the ground can not bury.That silk concerns about, can't disappear forever and print at in the mind, always makes up fine dream
night, my an individual foolishly sits before table, tears again not aware of self the ground gush eye socket, belong to grandmother with I of of concern about to suddenly appear, I wipe out tear stain with the gusset.I know that grandmother at this time also definitely a certain far and far looking at me in the world.But the silk in my heart concern about, in spite of far near, will chase me with grandmother and tightly connect with each other together, become heart in of print to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment