Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Let my heart save an impassioned person

Let my heart save an impassioned person
you are the light of immortalization in my heart.
record
even if the persons of the whole world all abandon me, you can't abandon me, either.From 14 year agos, you have been keeping company with me, even if I study not so good, how sometimes still don't obey, not know to share pressure with you, you also not abandon me.
peacetime, you always love to bitch at me, in fact I know that you concern me and remember once, that is to test a few days ago at home, I had been sitting by computer to have fun, be don't get up.Then you noisy I, I didn't know at that time why so angry, fought with mother.
have been fighting to want afterwards classmate house, the mother doesn't don't make me go to again, let me good good at home study, I fight to fight with her, cry.Because don't know since the childhood how seldom because the affair moving cries, head quarter because the mother said to stimulate me very much, then nose a sour, will leave tears.I said a lot of words that made the mother deplore greatly at that time.
the mother said to me:She always took me to compare with other people before, because was as just about as that person's result before, the somebody else studies now very excellent, ever since that time the mother finishes opening that parent meeting, see the letter that I write, after have no that any further I and that person than.She said this so many, I still keep aming crying, because of this isn't the exasperation, but is touched.
from that after, I am having never fought with you, because I know your everythings all for the sake of I good, I am really thank mother for tolerating me and comprehend me, care and love me and thank you as everything that I do.
when I study a step backwards, you always accompany while meeting in the frustrate at nearby, I comfort me and encourage me.At I successful, you still keep keeping company with me and share joy with me.
thank you as everything that I do!You are the light of immortalization in my heart, let my world be getting more gorgeous and colorful.Henan great junior high school department 9 classes(4) in mechanics school:Li Xiao Qi

No comments:

Post a Comment