Wednesday, December 17, 2014

An E-mail

An E-mail
Wednesday evening, I release from school to return to a home and thought of to don't also open electronics mailbox for a long time, will can't does someone deliver a greeting card to me?Hence I the no time for waiting ground open a computer and got into my electronics mailbox, inside a letter also has no, immediately after, I opened an address book again, there have a very familiar name:Du beautiful friendship.I thought of, she was the daughter of my 3 an India teachers of year ago understanding.
at that time, I was 9 years old, she was 5 years old, although I was more greatly so many than her, we still kept becoming the best friend, always together all day long, where I go, she with arrive where, although what we said is a different language,we can do a signal communication each other.After a year, her mother because the work relation wants to walk, we separate, don't know that is she what's the matter now?Also studied in primary school?
recalled like this a burst of before happy time, feel the crotchet reads this little colleague of, I intended to drop a line for her.Can my English isn't so good, can't write a letter in English ah, how can this do?I wanted to think:The ah had, I canned be loving to first write out letter in Chinese in the phrase Ba, then let the computer translate into English for me ah, finally glue it to stick in the letter paper, don't go?Hence I immediately act, after 2 hours, finally sent out to letter, after letter sends out to, I anxiously ask a mother:This letter when just can send to India?The mother says with smile:What we use is an electronics mailbox, as long as can send to for several seconds.
the second day after school, I immediately open mailbox, admire, the Du beautiful friendship answered the letter, can believe whole Englishes that is closely, I don't understand what she wrote is what mean?How can this do?I once the brain dried melon seeds turn and had and also used an old method, I and then go toward these English to love phrase Ba inside on putting, again press to translate key, frighten, finally can understand.The Du beautiful friendship tells me, she leads a good life in India, is reading grade three, she lives in Mumbai, India and hopes that I live in her home, the Du beautiful friendship still asks me:How is school physician?How is president Liao?How is president Huang?She thinks of each person.
see this letter, I am very anxious to long is a rightness of wings, fly to go to India to call on the Du beautiful friendship.I secretly make a firm decision, must take out after growing up time to call on her to India.But go to India and have to learn good English, I once learned of English is few, many all forget.Hence, I decide to learn good English hard and want to call on the Du beautiful friendship with father mother together after growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment