Sunday, December 21, 2014

the flower efflorescence fall



the flower efflorescence fall, the spring comes to the autumn, a , 365 day, transmigration of soul remember, repeat the same mistake.
the flower blossomed, that tree lousy Man, that tree is prosperous, open in the bise, open on the memory(in), who come to support?Who come to appreciate?The horary car wheel arouses the counter of memory and turns and turns, we are numerous spare partses, affect numerous chains, rush.See again the flower blossom and tore to bite off in this chilly bise, I saw you matchless and flirtatious smiling face again, so Gao Gao at up, stylish and matchless.You didn't change and allowed time of press, you still have no the slightest change, but I changed, I can touch you and increased much rare breathing on my face, I compared to be more getting reasonable more before, have you already discovered?See what you launched in the flower bush smile and heard the concussing of song in the flower bush save and remain of in the flower petal, realized your to sigh, did you want to walk again?
saw the smoke flower of utter darkness night sky again, the gorgeous body Zi blooms here in the cope of night that stretches hand to disappear five fingers, just you do regardless of personal safety more than that flower, several very short second, you quietly namely die.Regardless of price, regardless of result, you exactly for the sake of what?You neglect making a pounce upon of result that is black,is this your target?You canned once think, it gobbled up you and overed you!Rushing at of madness that is black, beauty turn round to namely die, stays a breathed nitric smoke, who will stay for your Tu?Who be dark for you to harm again?
blooming flower season of we, should be happy and innocent, can that face up of is what again?Is a sadness!Is a tears!That's right and tied to time us, it the painting is full to worry, imprisonned our unruly smiling faces on our face.Hear?In the countryside, on the high mountain, ocean side, we are shouting:Freedom, happy, come back!Did the horary chain stop?Not, it is turning, urge on our hopes, it still turns.
the one flower petal Be gloomy to fall in, slide past my, leaves a burst of subtle fragrance
I silently stand on the veranda and stand still quietly, the wretched and gloomy sky bottom in distance spreads a crowing of bird son scare voice.The leaf has been floating about, leaves branch and trunk at cold of the Se Se in breeze shiver, I cannot help but any further heart of suppress, the tears follow cheeks to flow a corner of mouth, is bitter and astringent.Examine this time, I am again failed!Think of various hardships of paying, I am unwilling, but that fresh and red score has already deeply printed in trying book, I really test failed!
why?Why?I continuously ask I and think of the figure that grandmother expects, grandpa the proud of words and parents bloom the look in the eyes of brilliance, my tears again falling of Su Su down.Suddenly raise head, I saw silent on the veranda hallway a sun flower, probably and together is the exclamation that the limits of the earth degenerates a person, I forbid not to live a wretchedness to rise it.When it just bloomed last year, flower petal in piecemeal fashion not presentable son.Long term of unmanned care, in addition ascend the stroke of rain-storm hot sun, the branch and trunk imitates a burst of breeze of Buddha to blew down carefully, can make me strange BE, it that dark and red branch and trunk Qiu strength wear, curve and tie up to round, very uncomfortable carriage, is that to never lower the head toward the destiny battle cry?Still explain it with the carriage like this the dream ever?
my heart tiny tiny one Zhan, a burst of throb ripples on the heart lake.Somehow or other, I stop weeping over and seemed to be understand what.
the horary annual rings fly to soon revolve in my memory, and then is a clear day, but depressed of I stand still on the veranda to look beyond afar again.After this period of time of effort, I had a progress again, but still not the ability is like what I expected.The fidgety and miscellaneous and disorderly thoughts and feelings makes me very uneasy.I am fond of Mang ground to hope afar, does one cultivate a result, is true?I doubt, put out strength of smell the refreshing air controling own emotion.A pure fragrance mentally refreshing, I to hope to is that sun flower again on all sides, its branch and trunk at this time became thick, soft and tender, still mix up to disorder ground to embrace each other together.A bud of Gu Ao is quiet to is quiet to sign on the branch and trunk, I cautiously conjecture it, the bud is very small, there are a few thin Huangs' florets petals that is tiny to shut to match, it, very small, but, not infinitesimal.
my eye socket be again getting moister, not sad to sadly weep over, but feel deeply about vitality this time sometimes unexpectedly like this of prosperous, a very small sun flower, though put at thus unattractive position, though no one looks after it and appreciates it, it still and constantly the savings put forth effort quantity and wait for a dynasty vomiting Lei on the first, bloom and send forth subtle fragrance.Why does it want to do like this?The raid of windstorm hot sun makes it misery, it the very small body load too many tears of bloods.Probably, not, certain, because it was the sun the dignity of flower, it has to be continuously to struggle, life of the meaning also lie in this.
I suddenly understand, successfully be not effort on the twoth then can get on the first of, demand over a long period of time of persevering with perseverance.In the life probably everything not equal to idea, but the value of the life lies in the process that struggles and works hard.Even if the result is failure, I also without the regrets.
hope that sun flower, I respected adore more.I believe firmly to wait until it truely opens one captivating, send forth pure fragrance blossom, I will smile to walk on the 15-year-old boulevard.

No comments:

Post a Comment