Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Think of home

Think of home
only is in the foreign land difference guest, every time round joyful festival doubly think kiss.The Yao knows that the brothers ascends eminence, the time puts little one person of Zhu Yu.Whenever my a person of time, I will think of this poem.At present I also a person drift on water in the foreign land.Often start to think of own home town, often suddenly think of family, get homesick people to lead not very goodly, they eat how?Sleep how?The tears usually doesn't aware of self ground to stay.
in the other parts of country of I have innumerable words to want to state with the close relatives.Ever since I grew up, kept off home town and escaped from the parents' protection umbrella.All want to study at outside anythings.Is really good at 100 matters in the home, go out finished difficult.
far door, a person is in the other parts of country, I just know home town of fine.The scene in home town when often thinking of was young.At that time, the crew member was a lot of, release from school each time, we would play together.That avenue is all that aney, all have our footprints everywhere.The crew member kept company with me to spend a lot of happily time.
in the home, there are loving deeply of parents, the mothers will work well breakfast for me every morning.Will give me sorting while going out good schoolbag.Father always scathingly asks me to study, but loves most my to is also him, he each time go shopping will buy for me a lot of eat of, will buy fruits for me every day.Always be worried that I don't well eat
at present kid already the celibacy is in an unfamiliar city.Only bless a parents healthy body in the faraway place.

No comments:

Post a Comment