Wednesday, February 11, 2015

have all the way you keep company with


have all the way you keep company with
it keeps company with your probably life just in of a , but you keep company with it, but is all of its times.
-record
dear Li Bai:
how are you!
in fact I don't know as well you recently lead very not good, also not know that you still keep aring not a cat, but I still keep deciding to write this for you to believe, I also had peace of mind, even if you coulded not accept.
still remember you just come to my house, be packed in a bag come of, the sunlight of afternoon mightiness shone on on your body, the furriery in whole body white was so dazzling, a while held tight my eyeball, you originally is have a word, but I insist on and take 1 again.Hence, the name of Tang Dynasty big poet is full of so dramatic ground to hang on a cat, from that after, I each time"Li Bai, Li Bai!"The ground calls you of time, always hang to smile an idea.
I ain't an employable host, mother says so, I feel is also, a permissive pet ignores, don't sweep excrement, don't feed on, don't lead long to go out Liu, not take a shower for pet of host, really can not calculate employable, but you also not abandon, still go toward every day my body up gather together, make to have classmate to say every day there is cat hair on my body, hence I reluctantly flick to you, you the milli- is inattentive, still jump in my body, hence the overlay scope of cat hair succeeds of transfer in the body from the bottom of trouser-leg, can I sudden doesn't matter, "calculate, good male not heel cat Dou!"You always slightly"Miao"1.
as a honorable personality small male cat, your biggest affliction is to could not catch a rat, hence you move back and forth flower and grass in the yard every day, then every day floor up all have the remnants the withered leaves, clean floor hence from now on break righteousness with my house's boon extremely, by a happy chance you could not grasp a rat, I test English to also announce a bankruptcy, hence I sit on the step for the first time, disappointedly to squat down beside of you say:"At the right moment, I learn can't English, you can not grasp the rat either."You"Miao"1, make a Miao star the person often has of Gao Leng Zhuang walked, the second day, the rat in the yard gave the mother a fright and tested English for the second time, my also testing to arrive the first was also the last English full marks.
you finally still kept walking, I finally lost you, that year summer, your hair has already lost original sheen, the hair dropping down also starts increasing, you don't seem to be in childhood as well so move, usually lie in the yard, a lie is one whole day, a rainy evening, you walk, and didn't come back any further, I, lose you!
person say a transmigration of soul for 100 years, the cat is different, should be a 10 years transmigration of soul!Hope you at leave of seven years in, is heaven canning eat the fish of flavor the United States every day.
your best friend
October 12, 2014
the end of summer, be when I write this letter my Qing see, in the yard of you, lightly beat a yawn, climbed fence, walk, didn't come back any further ……
-postscript

No comments:

Post a Comment